Sunday, February 20, 2005

Lessons Learned From Kids...

ISCF had their fellowship in our place at the PCU auditorium. I got the chance to observe and to have simple chit chat with the highschool student leaders. I learned,i guess, have re-learned so many things...

  • I want to have the zeal to serve the Lord once again.Just like what i see in them.
  • They are growing up. not necessarily growing old. i really like that thought.
  • When you invest in the lives of the students, it is the Lord that will make them grow. The labor is not all in vain.
  • You don't have to be popular to be accepted by the youth. you just have the heart to serve, and it will always go back to you.
  • And the Greatest of this is LOVE. God's love. i need it to share, i need it to keep me going through life's challenges.

Thank You Lord for finding me, when I'm lost and so busy doing things for you, that i forget to spend time with you. continue to fill me with your grace and love. I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...