Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trees


I'm a lil bit upset every time I pass through the trees ruined by the typhoon Milenyo:s as I ride going to school. I' m sad to see the broken branches and even the uprooted giant trees. Sigh...
One of my wish is that someday my family could find a haven in our province and atleast plant a tree that would grow sturdy, make a "payag" behind it and have an excellent moment or siesta under the shady tree...
On the other hand, I desire to work in an NGO that focuses in Nature. so five or six days a week, I will marvel and get hurt because of God's creation and on the Sabbath day, I will enjoy fellowship of believers.hehehe...
kelan pa yun?!?
waaahhh!!!
Segueway:
Wanted: a HOME CHURCH. Where I will feel welcome, needed, and at the same time ministers to me as I desire to minister to other brethren as well. Not the One way only when the individual does all the giving. A church who would affirm who I am and love me for who I am and not because of what I do. A Biblical Church who desires to please and honor God in their lifestyle and not just a sunday Christian. Honest, and knows the value of accountability. a Church whom I can have fellowship in the day of Sabbath. a day of rest and refuge for the children of the King.
I'm sick of wandering...
"Sometimes you have to put walls up around you not to keep people out... But to see who cares enough to break them down just to be with you..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...