Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ready Again

It's funny how the Lord revived my heart again. After 5 years of hurt, pain and rejection, I can't live but to exercise the gift God has given me...His heart.

His heart. It is His. I just needed to rest for a while and realize many things in life is not mine. It's just borrowed. What I do with it will show how meaningful I lived my life.

Now, in the purest sense of the word, I can't help it. I exist to love. To express His love to people come in my way.

But I know, I will hurt. Jesus too was not spared from the pain from the very people He loved are those people who failed Him.

When that time comes, I pray for humility and strength to love more and leave everything to God.

This is His gift. I shouldn't shut it just because of fear of getting hurt.

And He is faithful and just. I will receive my reward soon..very soon.. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...