Monday, January 31, 2005

STUPID QUESTION. I REALLY MEAN STUPID

Someone from church asked me a question. It is meant for reflection. But it made me really upset.

She said..."Lorah, If God will give you 2 cheques, what will you do with it?"

Lorah: "I would buy Books and date my friends!"

She: "Well then, what if the second cheque is not accepted?"

I am irritated. I feel that it was the most stupid question I heard.

Lorah: "huh? why would they do that? first of all, the Lord knows my heart. second, I didn't asked for it, third,i would convert the cheque into cash to budget my spending..."

She keeps on insisting that I should stay on the question. waaaahhh i really want to cry that time.

her point..."Not all things you ask will be given to you...."

uh...oh...so is that it?

It really made me upset....UPSET.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...