Friday, October 08, 2004

Affirmation

Lord, in times like this, thanks for keeping me sane and for providing people who uphold me in prayer and support. Thank you for showering your grace and mercies to them that they are real vessels of your love towards me. Bless them abundantly.

Jun-Numeriano- thanks for keeping me sane. Thanks for the Reality Check once in a while. Thanks for your sisterly love. I really appreciate it.May God continue to grant the desires of your heart.

Sherry- Thanks for helping me to realize things that I keep on denying. And for helping me to realize that my Big Dream can only be done in God’s time. Thanks for reminding me that my timetable is not God’s timetable. I love you sis. I am giving you the right to rebuke me.

Ate Jo- thanks for your prayers and your understanding smile that keeps me go one with my walk with Christ. Just like Sherry, I’m giving you the right, by all means, to correct me, rebuke me and make me return to my senses. Love you ate.

Ate Mildred- Thank you very much for your life. I respect you, I admire your passion to make a change in your community. Just like you, It is also my prayer to make an impact to the place where God place me.

Ate Grace- you know my mischief but still accept me as I am. You are a real woman of God. I love you.

Ate Gerlen and Kuya Nono
- Your love life inspires me and gives me hope that someday, the Lord has someone for me, with the same passion and calling for Him. Just have to wait. hahahah…also, thanks for your trust,support and understanding. I love you both.

Pastor Rex
- I really see Jesus Christ in you. Thank you.

People hurt you, but there are still people who keeps you to focus to the right direction JESUS. Thank you Lord for placing them in my life. I hope and pray for people who will come in my life that I could consider them as my precious jems.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...