Thursday, October 07, 2004

Quiet time

I just finished my Quiet Time. The Lord is very timely in His message for me. It is all about Unity in the Body of Christ. In Ephesians 4: 1-16
The verses that really spoke to me was… “ Live a Life worthy of the calling you have received.” I was so radical these days. My heart is very antagonistic of the reality I was seeing in my environment. I cannot balance things and what I ought to feel.
My dream is too Big for me, my hopes are Big for me. Way too idealistic. But I don’t care. Much to my ideals, I need somebody who I could share my real self and be what I can be. I can’t stay long to a place where I cannot connect. So that’s why I’m hoping and praying that when I get a job, it is a conducive place for healthy relationship. There can be times of misunderstanding, but you know for sure that people would accept you for who you are and would be supportive.
“ Live a Life worthy of the calling you have received.” Thank God for this message. I forgot about this. To live out my life worthy of God’s calling. I was down with disappointments in life that I forgot that God has called me for something.
Just when the time I feel that I’m over, the Lord has his way of communicating with me. He is like telling me, “ My child, there is a bigger picture than you think…”
I’m not giving up my dreams. Maybe, it is not yet time…but even if my dreams won’t come true, I have my God who knows my heart and is sovereign of what will happen to my life. And besides, I’m waiting for the time that I could see Jesus’ smile on his face and say, “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”
I don’t know what will happen to me. May it be for the best or for the worst, may God’s name be praised.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...