Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Cry

I just cried. Sometimes for the Lord Jesus to work in our lives, we need to shed a tear. I haven’t read the book, “Where is God when it Hurts”. But I bet it will help me a lot. Crying my heart out together with my friend in CICF is a great relief. I am not ashamed to cry. I long to cry for weeks.
I just forgot to cry. I was hurting then. People hurt me. But then I forgot to cry. I refused to cry, but it turned out that it even made me more callous and more hurting. Crying yesterday in CICF office and sharing my heart taught me that crying is releasing of burden and making the Lord Jesus Christ in charge of my burden…I forgot that his burden for me is light… I’m just making things complicated.

Dear God,
You know I still hurt. But I’m so sorry I forgot to cry. I’m sorry if I see the barriers than looking up to you. I’m weak Lord. Sometimes I’m ashamed of my self and the people around me who confess to love you but are still complacent. You don’t deserve me. Yet why do you still reach out? Your Holiness I cant bear. But you are telling me to look to your Graciousness. Yes Lord, we do not deserve you because we are filthy because of sin. Our righteousness is like filthy rags. But thank you for your love, through Jesus Christ, we can humbly come before your throne.
Teach us o Lord…make us fall in love with you more. Consume me with your love. Give me grace I could share it to others, fill me… make me a channel of blessing. You alone God… help me to surrender my life to you everyday. That I should not do things on my own. But Yours o Lord. Thank you for teaching me. Continue to change me from glory to glory, Lord, renew me. I love you…

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...