Monday, September 06, 2004

Birthday Wish...

haaayyy...1 day to go,this is what i call, birthday blues.(Maybe i just can't accept that i'm getting older.)
Here are my Birthday wishes... i Don't expect it will come to pass, but just for the thrill of it, no harm in wishing...
  1. I Hope Mushroom would greet me...
  2. would receive a gift cheque or enough money so that i could shop for books! books! books!
  3. i would have the chance to go out of town, spending my birthday with God alone.
  4. receiving letters from friends would be great!and would complete my day.
  5. My sister would get to her senses and go back to normal.
  6. My brother would get better.
  7. Nanay would understand the choices that i will make. That will not make me a lesser Christian.
  8. My Youth group would continue to grow spiritually,would really stand for the truth, Hate what is evil,and would really desire to reach out for others.
  9. Tatay would cook for me rellenong Bangus and make spicy vinegar...yumyum! I really missed him.
  10. we are now in a family crisis, i just hope when Tatay's home, we could take family pictures with genuine smiles in our faces. I love my family.

there...but there's a lot more...

2 comments:

mom eden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm keeping you in prayer.

Fervently,

Tita Eden

Anonymous said...

hi ate lorah! i didn't know you have a blog. hehehe. musta na? daan lang ako. anyways, tc! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...