Friday, September 10, 2004

Thank You

Hmm...I didn't posted last September 7. I was overwhelmed of what the Lord has blessed me with. Friends.
My birthday was a solemn celebration. Nanay and i had a date at Yellow cab...hehehe Just for food trip. But i really appreciate our chit chat. And what made my day complete? emails,sms messages from friends and KC mates. I really see how the Lord blessed me with true friends. Some i haven't seen for a long time yet they remembered my special day. I really see Jesus Christ on how they greet me and it seems that the Lord is telling me, "my Child, I love You. they are my gifts for you..." Amazing... Thanks friends. The Lord bless you abundantly. Again, I want to thank you for the gift of friendship. I love you all...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...