Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm Touched...Ü

I thank God for the simple things He has given me. I don't deserve this affirmation,it is His image that people see in me. but i would like to thank you Roselle for this wonderful poem.*grabe!!!kinikilig ako!* A poem just made for you is really something. I really felt special.
A God-Sent Angel
I Know a girl who's very nice
I can tell it just by looking at her eyes
She gives me comfort and the strength i need
to overcome my unpleasant deed
She let me reminds of a special someone
And wants me to deeply know of this exceptional man
You may wonder who's I'm talking about...
He's our Saviour and my friend(Jesus)...someone I could count
She is a very extra ordinary person
For me, she is a very precious stone
Just stay happy and gay
And that you will continuously pray
aww... I also receive a love letter from Bench...you sweet little girl,continue to shine for Jesus.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for the gift of friendship. Thank you for the lives of the people you place in my life. They are so special Lord.You know their hearts. continue to bless them...and make them the person you want them to be. Let us continue to love you more and more each day. And may we continue to be a vessel of blessings to other people.Praise you Lord for their lives. thank you....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...