Tuesday, June 20, 2006

On Forgiveness



Napaka buti ng Lord. Alam niya kung kailan lalabas ang alburuto ko, a.k.a. issues, He helps me get away with it gracefully.He loves me. And I am very much aware of what is happening to me. That time, I was so angry with him I resolve not to talk to him anymore. Besides, feeling ko lahat naman ng sasabihin nya kasinungalingan, and He may not consider me a friend in the first place. So, bakit ko sasayangin oras ko sa kanya? But I know in my heart that what I'm thinking was not right. I will be enslaved with my own selfish thoughts.Pero pinalipas muna ito ng Lord. He dealt with me last night until midnight in a gentle manner.
That moment time na naiinis ako,namasyal muna ako sa mall of Asia with group of new friends. I hope they continue to know the Lord. Then, between me and my God, I know I have to forgive. If not, maliit na lang ang tingin ko sa kanya-sa kanila. And that is bad for my health.
Besides,mahal ko ang Lord ko, i desire no one to hinder our relationship.Haay...May I continue to see people the way my Lord sees them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...