Friday, June 16, 2006

Sprinkle of Grace

Yehey! I'm seeing sprinkle of grace this past few days. Thanking Him for His love and simple,meaningful gifts and Healing. I've experience once again torn in my flesh,I had pain in my lower back. I became paranoid thinking either it is a pelvic bone or kidney problem. The excruciating pain I've experienced is causing my back to arch, and its so awful I had to lay in bed. I never thought that this would be this painful because in the past I've been experiencing it but it just last for a while.But I'm experiencing the from June 5 until last tuesday.
I am convinced last tuesday that I needed check-up. Then started my worries. I texted people to pray for my health and am overwhelmed with their response.And for that, I'm grateful in the Lord for giving me people who cares and prayed and is praying for and with me.
My young nurse friends are so concerned on my health, so is my med close friends. I can say that they will be a good public servants someday because thay have a heart that cares. God bless them and I love them.
Also, our staff personally visited me that tuesday when I'm experiencing this pain.Her presence means a lot. She is my angel sent by God that time. She even went with us to the clinic for check up last wednesday. I had my urine and stool test,Blood chem and bone x-ray. The doc who checked on me is cute...hehehe...
Now, the results of the tests are ok. except for the bone x-ray that will be out next week. Meaning, the pain that I'm experiencing is due to my bones. This morning, Before I took the results of the tests, my prayer is that if they have found something wrong in me, may it be manageable to cure, I don't like bad news on my health. Because I'm also health conscious as my worship to God. To be ill because of my own doing is a sin. For He desires my body to be healthy and to do His will effectively and efficiently.
I hope to know what's wrong inside me. I hope there will be ways to minimize the pain I'm experiencing.
Confession: Our staff asked me if I cried because I'm sick and nanay is not beside me?
Answer: Yes I cried. But not because nanay is not around. Because I felt God's overwhelming presence in the midst of the extreme pain I am experiencing. Indeed, He is so close to the broken and crushed. He is so merciful, in suffering I found joy, because Jesus is with me. Praise be to our Lord Jesus who bore our sin,brokeness and frailty.
***thanks ate! for taking time knowing and checking out on me and knowing my deepest heart's desires. love you!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dear! sprinkle of grace..we need that. indeed God is a gracious God.
love you sis!

blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...