Sunday, July 09, 2006

DUMB CONVERSATION



What do you get from talking to an old lady with a fixed mind and an old maid who only believes what she is seeing?You get a DUMB CONVERSATION. I'm not saying that they are DUMB. what makes the whole thing DUMB was that their minds are closed and they are sold out in what they believe.
They won't listen. Perhaps, I can sense that they won't listen to what I will say, and the whole situation turned out to be that I'm the looser.
I don't know. Although they won't listen, I know in my heart that what the Bible says is true than believing the reality that's happening.
Sakit lang sa ulo. But I have to set my self free.
So, I rented 4 vcds to soothe my soul. Ayaw ko ng kausap pag galit ako.I may release anger sa makikinig.kawawa naman sila pag magkataon. Besides, sometimes I'm tired of myself hearing same old hang-ups again. thanks to techie...on the other hand, I need money.hehehe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...