Sunday, July 30, 2006

I remember...

What would you do on a Sunday rainy afternoon? Me, memories flashing back...some of these are:
  • Intayin si Ate Jo sa terminal ng Jam Station sa Buendia,maiwan na last trip sa Lemery, bumiyahe puntang Lipa,pagbaba ay parang walang hinahabol na oras at kumain sa chowking at our own pace, paglabas ay saktong may Bus papuntang Lemery. Should we be late, sa kalye kami magpapaumaga.Pero hindi. God is just right in time. Sobrang hele kami as we travel for pre-camp time sa LCDC2K4.
  • I remember na nakaheart to heart talk ko agad si Kit from the first time we met sa Bataan LCDC2K2.
  • Miss ko na ang bonding/jamming namin sa banyo ni Tarits sa mga songs na may voice na may parts.She sings the alto part,me, the soprano. hehehe..
  • First time ko maivite nun as an ISCF junior counselor summer 2K3. Hahaha..ang first assignment ko ay ang mag turo sa card making workshop. And dakilang assistant sa lahat ng bagay. which is so ok.
  • First time to realize I can't do what I'm supposed to do (which is to be an "ate" to the young ones) and realizing its an honor to serve the Lord and nakakatakot at the same time. Sobrang iyak ko nung ISCF precamp worship time.
  • Worship Night nung IVCF LCDC2K4. We are a broken people giving our all and humblest worhip to the Author and Finisher of our faith. WE REALLY STAND IN AWE IN HIM DURING THAT TIME.And we are never the same after that.
  • IVCF LCDC2K5.Is the best LCDC for me. Not because sobrang ganda ng camp, but it was the camp I saw the Lord moved in each and every one and in the whole camp. His hand was upon us.We are humbled that it was really His work.When our strength is pushed to the limits, His grace abounds and we can all say This is Him who works.
  • MLC EXEC2K5 Q.T. Together in Mt. Gethsemane Tower Q.T. room. Haay...dito ko mas minahal ang MLC people and MLC ministry, how the Lord has gathered us and worhip Him in our thankfulness and tireness. Amazing how the Lord is working in and through us during this camp.
  • Camp Praise and Prayer Times. Mapa ISCF,IVCF-LCDC, KC Praise and prayer times makes me human and never fails to make me cry. Sobrang overwhelming, minsan wala na maipanalangin, iiyak na lang sa Lord. Sobrang amazing ang umawit ng papuri sa umaga kasama ng kapaligiran na kay ganda ng gawa ng Manlilikha.
  • Ang mainvite na Camp Artist sa ISCF LCDC2K6.Hesitant ako, but this is God's way for me to share my hidden talent.hehehe...
  • Worship time with Highschoolers in LCDC2K6. It never enough.I miss the time worhipping God in our brokeness, hiya, hesitancy,and Moses syndrome.haha
  • Iyakan namin ni Ida.hehehe...I really love this sister of mine.I thank and Praise God for her life.
  • Kawayan Camp moments. paano ko makakalimutan ito? No. 1 taga gulo ng buhay. Hehehe...anyways, I became more human, or even, this is just a haven of rest, for the rest of my life ay maalis at maalis ako sa comfort zone ko.
  • KC Missions experience: tumambling ako literary and left me swollen right knee due to Missions jouney and difficulty assimilation.feeling ko nga sa laki ng maga sa tuhod ko ay magkakacancer ako.hahaha...Hindi ako nakajoin sa worship time, Ate cheery joined me in weeping.I really wept very hard.
  • Pinaiyak ako sa song ni Karl nung worship time nung LCDC. Grr..but the Worship song is really good.
  • I realized that we are "first hand-student missionaries" in school. That makes my KC experience freaky.hehehe...
  • Good byes are the hardest. Hindi pa rin yata graceful ang IVCF on good byes.Pero ok lang. Atleast we have something to look forward to, after ungraceful goodbyes.

Marami pa iba, I believe I will remember it soon. But also, I remember my Lord's faithfulness and my kapalpakan. Still he loves me. Salamat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...