Tuesday, December 20, 2005

August Posts

August 29, 2005
haaayyy...
haaay...gusto nyo malaman ang masayang magugong happenings ko last sunday night? tanungin nyo na lang si
ate jo. haha!panalo talaga yun. mas lalo ko naapreciate ang buhay.
mommy che and ate jo, pasensya na ha...kung nadamay kayo sa akin.halagang P1.50 lang tayo.nyaknyak...pero naappreciate ko talaga my time to be with you. God bless you abundantly sa mga work nyo. konti na lang, i will join you. hehehe...Love ko talaga kayo...
what if tayo talaga till the end? hmm... i dunno.
thank you for being with me.God bless you.

August 23, 2005
Things are making sense...
thank God!!! konti na lang!!! sana wala pasok sa monday! for our survival. haay...
on the other hand, miss ko na siya....haaay.

August 19, 2005
W hen God banged me to the wall
yup. this is what i can describe my whole week. The Lord really banged me to the wall. Where He removed my other source of securities that takes His place. I even woke up miserable and wish to end my day in my day without attending class or worst, i want to end up dead...and meet Him.(i guess this' just me, sobra kung ma depressed) Hehehe...
This is what the Lord wants me to do. To see my hopelessness without Him. He reminded me that i may look like ok with Him, but He still knows my heart. His love endures.
Thank You Lord for restoring me. continue to break me, til you can work through me.
*congratz sa cicf! yahoo! hahaha! alam nating lahat na hindi natin ineexpect ang awards natin this organization week. thank you sa support. Praise God for His favor.Ü

August 15, 2005
Tampo
haay, nagtatampo talaga ako ngayun. promise. nakakainis! grr!

August 07, 2005
Obsession...and Things before i die
wish ko lang talaga, may magbigay sa akin ng Painting na masterpiece nila kahit ako na lang ang magpa-frame. kelan kaya magiging dream come true ito?!? please lang!
i also need inspiration. thank God for ate Sharon's workshop on creativity.sana magkaroon ako ng time to release my creative juices.
things I want to do before I die...
*Do what the Lord wants me to be.
*To know and evaluate what I did is all worth it. And i made my life worth living.
*To see a soul turn to Christ and see amazing change in His life.
*To see important people who backslid in the faith to turn to Christ.
*To see my church raise up to the challenge, be a true disciples of Jesus, and reach out to their own Samaria and ends of the earth.
*have my own garden,library and Art studio (take note, i dont dream for a house...ito lang ang mga gusto ko)
*Ma-tour ang buong Pilipinas. Bonus na lang if i have the chance to see the world.And marvel God's creation, and eventually, paint or make an art from it.
*Mag paint. do arts
*Mag paaral ng taong may noble na pangarap sa buhay and make a change to his life.
*have learnings on society and share Christ to the community at the same time develop it.


so far ito muna...marami pa e. Basta, gusto ko ng masterpiece! Thank God for the Arts!


Dreams
"we must learn to read our times.." these are the words ate Cheery told us during our Student Leaders' Retreat. Yeah... I am hearing people who are beginning to be desperate and find their hopes in afternoon shows and singing contests.
I find the Filipino now as a very competent person and would do his very best to fulfill his dream. But my question is, what is his dream? when i studied Filipino psychology last year, it was a thought that the Filipino has still hasn't moved on to the next level. he is still trapped to fulfill his basic needs, to give his family a hearty meal or a decent life. on the other hand, the Filipino is also hungry for fame, affirmation or even just recognition,so he tries to win contests and get a jackpot prize. I'm not saying that joining contest is bad, but it seems that his dreams just revolves to winning the contest and that makes my heart break.
there is more to life.
it is just a small voice to say that only in Dying to self to follow the way of the CROSS can we only find life. And dying to self is a daily process. This is the truth. but not all know this or even bother to know this. But our hope is in Jesus Christ. they must know Him.
But, do we care? we are also disillusioned to our own cares and humiliation that sometimes we cease to reach out to these people. We read our times, we need to respond. we need to touch hearts and make an impact to somebody's life. Money is not all there is.
I'm also asking myself how?!? arrggh!!!it always make my head ache if i can not find answers. But You oh God is always there. open our eyes, our hearts...may we be a bearer of hope and light.
Break us Father... Break me.

August 03, 2005
Environment friendly :D
i am planning to join an environmental organization. I've been thinking about it two weeks now. I guess, I'll join Haribon. After i visited my province last summer, i was so amazed on the trees and fresh air. It was indeed a break for me. But now I'm in the city again, the pollution is killing me. I don't know, but my desire now is to be pro-active. I need to do something. Last May, i started a compost where i put dried left overs and soon be a fertilizer.
I remeber when i was three years old my mother inculcated to us to never throw any trash on the road may it bee the tiniest candy wrapper. Now, I still have that habbit, and I'm disgusted whenever I see people litter everwhere.
Also, my environmental perspective broaden when I took Environment and Society. My professor was so passionate and so pro-active when it comes to conserve nature and to have healthy lifestyle. She even took us to a retreat house in Tagaytay where the treesare cultivated naturally, without any chemicals.
I told ate Chriri about my idea of joining Haribon. She told me " ok yun, para may Christian sa Haribon." Also, in one discussion of kuya Nono a while ago in our Bible study was, God created Adam to take care of creation. boy, that statement hit me really hard! and lastly, I'm also planning to read, "Heaven is not my Home" to broaden my perspective about the environment. I also desire to read environmental books.
The Lord is teaching me to be a Christian in all aspects of my being. He is also the Lord of the environment. And everytime I admire the nature and worship my personal God as the God of nature, I must and will do my part of conserving it.
Hmm..I hope I could think of ideas to lessen the garbage and to educate people on how to take care of our environment. And I still have to raise P500 for the membership fee.So help me God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...