Tuesday, December 20, 2005

November 27, 2005
Missionaries have special place in my heart.Ü
Grabe talaga ang Lord magpaoverwhelm and mag challenge. Just when I am giving up to the reality's deception, His TRUTH always prevails.Muntik na akong masanay sa mga taong complacent. na so-so lang ang buhay pagtitiwala sa Diyos, nakakahawa pala yun.Muntik na akong maniwala at mahawa...nakakatakot! and i just remember that my greatest fear is to become the person I hated the most. A complacent person who no longer sees God work in his life, a person who became apathetic due to life's injustices and hopelessness. I hate those kinds of people,I also fear I might become one.yikes!
I love nanay...I can see her passion and she has one of a kind gift. A gift of giving.Generous giving. She gives to the men and women of God, to the missionaries. For me, having missionary in our home is a great privelege,it is like once again seeing Jesus in the flesh. Their first-hand story of God's faithfulness makes me teary-eyed. I treat them as celebrities, they are worth to be admired, to be treated special, to honor and to immitate.
Tatay Jesse came last saturday,3am. He is our guest speaker for the last sunday of our Missions Month.He is fondly called Kuya Jesse by my mother. He was her counselor during her Kawayan Camp '75. He is from Bacolod,serve as an IVCF Staff for 11 years and eventually led by the Lord to be a church planter, missionary in the cold mountains of Ifugao for 24 years. Just knowing his roots and what he is doing right now is what I called really a major cultue change, or as IVCF puts it, he went cross-cultural. Now, He is 60 years old with a youthful heart offered to the Lord and with a wisdom endured from experience, from loving God's word,His presence and His people. Having a short chit-chat with him is so precious for me. He is a man who really loves his Lord and the people whom the Lord led him to minister
He has a pure heart seeing the unseen. He has a grateful spirit that encourages those who give to him in the Lord to faithfully continue what they are doing. Through His life radiates a life who dies for his Master everyday and experiencing His love.
I desire to experience and to gain what he have, but I know it is costly. I am deeply humbled seeing his life.
Thank You tatay Jesse for living faithfully and for loving wholeheartedly our Lord and Savior. You challenge me to love my Jesus more and more in my youth. I want to visit you...I want to see what path you have taken. Just wait for us. we love you.
Missionaries have special place in my heart.

November 20, 2005
A Glimpse of You...
You Just make me smile.wala lang. Am just enjoying your presence...

November 10, 2005
rich and the poor
The Lord calls us to have compassion for the poor. Yet, the elite also needs the saving grace of our Lord...how can I reach out to these kinds of people?!? how?!? how?!? argh..teach me Lord.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...