Tuesday, December 20, 2005

September Posts

September 01, 2005
KC nostalgia

ewan ko kagabi, pero hindi ako makatulog. the memories of cool night breeze of Sibonga and the glittering stars make me missed my KC experience so much. Haaayyy...ganito na ba ito? I'm always saying that i had a very good fellowship with God's creation there,(kasi more than the people, i guess the place is one of the things i won't see much) pero i must admit, I MISS MY WHOLE KC EXPERIENCE. Napakabuti ng Lord noh? akalain mong may pakulo ang tao na iconfine ka for a month sa isang campsite tapos you will never be the same again?hehehe... i guess, ito dapat ang challenge ng magkKC. its a whole new experience, but they must also be prepared for the cost(ang matorture sa pagkamiss sa mga kaKC,sa Place,Worship Tym,Maging INSTANT LEADER SA CHURCH AND SA CAMPUS-hehehe...)
Pero wala naman akong pinagsisihan. The Lord made me realize things and be overwhelmed to the richness of His Truth. WISH KO LANG!WISH KO LANG TALAGA,Makaattend ang mga inaalagaan namin sa KC.
Oh well, i may miss my KC,But I pray yung mga na-promise namin or our heart's desire for the Lord will continue to burn in our hearts and do naman our part for Him.
Thank you Lord...all i can say is THANK YOU.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...