Tuesday, December 20, 2005

September 25, 2005 Song from the heart
Make Me a Servant

Make me a servant
humble and meek
Lord let me lift up
Those who are weak
and may the Prayer
of my heart always be
Make me a servant,
Make me a servant
Make me a servant today

oh! how i missed Psalty and his songs.I am just reminded that the Psalty songs also molded my character.I wish kids who sings in church will keep in their hearts the true meaning of the songs and soon the Lord will use the songs for His glory.Ü
September 22, 2005Kilig rin pala...
hehehe...masaya rin pala man trip at magkwentuhan ng imaginary lovelife with nanay.try nyo! saya!Ü
September 21, 2005 Smile
They smiled at me.I thank God for that wonderful sincere smiles. i may not know what they are going through,but I know God is working in them.I hope we could have more time to know each other, i hope i could hear their personal stories upclose and personal.Highschool.So vulnerable,yet a fertile ground to share God's love.I'm honored to be their ate. I continue to pray to have more opportunities to know them...and to serve them.Their smile is the best reward I just received. Thank God for simple yet rewarding prize.Ü
September 18, 2005
Giving back to the Giver of Good gifts
Aalis na naman isang taong malapit sa buhay ko. Babalik raw siya next year, but things will never be the same again. Ang pag alis nya signifies maiba na ang lahat.I will still be a dear sister to her,and she will always be my ate. I will not be able to hug her anymore,we will not be able to exchange kilig stories and foodtrip in our home like we used to.Hindi lang ito ang unang pag let go ko, maraming beses na. Pero same pa rin ang sakit. You are like letting go of a very beautiful bird and let it fly to be free. I have learned to love and now it is time to let go.In times like this,though it hurts, I thank my Lord.I thank Jesus I have the capacity to love and I have experienced meaningful time with a special person.Hurt means I loved.Ate will forever part in my life.The Lord gave her to me, now it is time to give her back again to the Giver of good gifts.Thank God for technology though. Malayo man, malapit din.ÜGrabe napatahan ako ni Paolo Valenciano sa concert nila ni Gary V. Hehehe... I wonder if i would cry this hard if ever i have a boyfriend?!? hahahaha! oh well...
SEEING JESUS IN THE FLESH
Have I seen Jesus? Is He a myth? a Great teacher? A miracle worker? He is just more than that. For me He is my God, Sovereign Lord, Creator whom I adore, Afather, a loving Father, an ultimate Bestfriend who understand and a Savior who saved and found me when was lost. He lived and died and ressurrected two thousand years ago, but who is the one I saw Jesus in the flesh? They just walk, commute, interact in the city without being noticed, they just do their thing. But they make their day special by offering their day to the Lord, living a life selflessly and making a stand for justice. The world may think they're not special, they will be just a statistics when time comes, but what makes them special is that they are the children of the King of Kings. The Jesus I saw in the flesh are the people who made an impact in my life. They spend time knowing and understanding me, they too, are hurting but would not let their hurt rule their lives. Jesus Christ lives in them, they have experienced a meaningful life with Him and they desire to share this life they have experienced. They too are humans, but they choose to believe and be men and women of hope in these hopeless times. Jesus Christ will soon come again,He promised so. But I also see Jesus in the flesh in the form of these people who made me believe that there is a God who cares, who loves and changes lives. And you are one of them. I do not blaspheme, the Lord knows my heart. Jesus in the flesh reminds me of the real King of Kings and Lord of Lords who will reign forever and ever. Jesus Christ the Messiah, the Son of the Living God. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you. The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. To God be the Glory forevermore.
September 17, 2005Arggh!!!
bakit ang yabang mo? nakakainis! parang utang na loob ko pa. Sana maintindihan pa kita,sana ayusin rin ng Lord ugali mo.Sana bigyan pa ako ng patience...
Reflections on Servanthood
entry ko sa Manila Leaders' Chronicle...
I only encountered the word servant or servanthood up close and personal through the ministry of IVCF.Servant hood. A very unpopular word. An uncomfortable word, an uncomfortable thing to do. Yet as I continue to grow in grace and knowledge on how big God’s love for me through His son Jesus Christ, servanthood is one of the requirements in following Him.Jesus Christ is the best example of servanthood. He explicitly lived a life of a servant, a servant of humanity. Though He may chose to live like a King, He had done otherwise to teach us to live like Him.
Our Savior came to live like a servant because He was the one who first reached out to us.We are challenged to be a student witness for the Gospel, to share the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ alone and to live an authentic life following our Lord. I believe we can reach out and touch lives by being a servant to our Lord Jesus Christ, then our service to others will follow.
Being a servant is not an easy task. It is bittersweet. I can say that I still hadn’t learn enough. I still have issues about myself that hinders me to serve others. But as one of the staff reminded us, “Patay sa Sarili”. It stricken me really hard. Being a servant is being dead to self and live for Christ. And also a reminder for me. as I reflect on the verse:“Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake (Jesus) will find it.” Matthew 10:39I have found a meaningful life with Christ. I cannot afford just to keep it to myself. Sharing this life I found requires sacrifice on my part, I may still have my issues but the God whom I’m serving is faithful. I ‘m so awed on how He is teaching me and giving me the privilege to serve Him. To serve the King of Kings! I’m a servant. I may not be perfect, but He will finish His work in me. Someday, I desire to hear from Jesus the sweet word, “ Well done! My good and faithful servant” How would you want the Lord call you someday?
September 15, 2005the Child in Me
I love to think about life...to ponder things. But there are also the other side of me,the CHILD IN ME. I still love Disneyland! waaahhh....someday.Someday...i'll be there with my loved ones. Yun lang. i just wanna say, I LOVE dISNEY
September 12, 2005 Answered prayer from unexpected people
actually di ko naman prayer yun...pero wish ko lang sa heart ko yun. And i got my heart's desire from unexpected people. Salamat and I'm sorry.Kasi sila ang natataken forgranted ko. Mali talaga ako. Kaya sa mga taong feeling nila e nakakalimutan ko sila. Sorry, di ko sila nalilimutan. Tendency ko lang ang lumayo.But i do not mean that. Salamat sa inyo. Pagpalain kayo.Salamat ulit

September 07, 2005 Birthday
The Lord really blessed me this day.I'm blessed sa mga pagbati, texts, at emails. Basta, ansaya. haayyy...masaya talaga ako pwamis.hmm...pero sabi ni mommy cherry, In Denial pa rin ako. yeah...i admit. i'm in denial. haha!yun lang muna.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...