Sunday, August 27, 2006

3 Noble Men in 3 Weeks


I'm so honored to have a quality time with these noble men in a span of 3 weeks. The Lord is the only one who made this possible.
So I should say I had a Pseudo-love life for this month of August. I believe love naman ako ng mga guys whom I am talking about. Hehehe...
First is Karl. After a whole ngarag friday of August 11, He paid PCU a visit. Since we are bonded in the wonder of KC, He is so welcome sa fellowship. Kaya lang nagsiuwian na ang mga CICF, Nagkwentuhan na lang kami sa Boracay (place sa PCU)With Thea and mga namamasyal at pakalat-kalat na CICF. Ayaw magreply ni Sherry, kaya tuloy, kami na lang nagkwentuhan.Muntik na nya ako mapaiyak...hehehe...
Second is Paolo.After the Freshmen Treat, Last August 22, Tatawid na sana ako sa Tandang Sora para umuwi, i felt someone tapping my back. Pambihira, si Paolo-KC mate once again ang nakita ko. Goodlak naman sa amin at mag usap sa kalye, syempre, hindi ko matitiis na kabatian ko lang ang KC mate ko sa kalye. Kaya yun,we ate sa chowking and kwentuhan ng mga Ups and Downs.
Third and a gift to me is my TATAY! He fetched me at Cosmopolitan Church in Taft Avenue and we had a date in Pizza Hut Delta. Nakasandal ako sa chest ni tatay habang nasa byahe at na sa likod ng FX. I'm cherishing the moments to be secured with my tatay. Medyo naluha ako kasi I know, He will not stay for long. We are just enjoying and making the most out of our time.
During those times, I am physically tired, I guess also emotionally. Being with them is God's incentives to me.Hehehe...nah, It's God's way of showing me that He cares. As I see their lives,I see imperfection but I'm also seeing men striving to rise above the challenges and acknowledging that the strength that they have is all by God's mercy and grace.
I thank the Lord for these men.
Lord, please rise more Godly men in my sight. Ayaw ko po ng sorority. hehehe...
I love you guys!
I love you tatay.
Ingat kayo lagi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...