Monday, August 14, 2006

Science and Bible



I affirm my teacher during my 4th year highschool. During our World History Class, he added to his lecture the consistency of the Bible in its contribution in documenting history of kings and kingdoms who captured Israel, apparently, are the mighty kingdoms during their times.
Also, I have watched a documentary film that presented the Bible facts and its consistency with science. It is so amazing that my faith which is anchored in the Truth (the Bible) is being affirmed by science and not the way around.
Although many scientists are said to be 'atheist' and keep on insisting that there is no God, they can't refute the reality of God's creation. My friends who loves God and is scientifically inclined (and soon they will be an excellent scientists and medical doctors) is always in awe whenever they come across a subject and science can't explain how it happened and it is intricately created, for example, the complexities of human brain and body. And it is so impossible that it is just 'evolved' by itself.
In my field of psychology, which is the study of human behavior (but I like sociology better...hehehe) theorists just mixed and evolve and created scientific terms on human behavior and emotions, which is from the start has been a constant reminder to us from God to "...guard our heart, for it is a well-spring of life." God knew better.
Psychology in its expertise aims to understand and to a wider extent, desires to treat a person as he is having an emotional or mental problem. But Jesus offers healing and freedom from the things that enslave a person. Because He is the Truth and the Life, also, the Only Way.
It is funny for other people to think that they know better when they have knowledge in science and that they doesn't need God. Others seem to believe in God, but they are so full of themselves and subtlely may think they are god and have things their own way because sometimes, if one has knowledge in science, he has the capacity to manipulate things.
After all, at the end of our road, we are still under God's mercy. What do we have to boast? Me, I just enjoy the learnings I acquire and always remind myself that Truth and all these learnings I awe to my Master. Enjoy life, cherish and value people. If I know everything in this world but does not know how to love, LIFE IS BORING.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...