Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Need 2 Groups


Haay Lord,
Two more to go...I need two groups where I can grow in an another phase. I hope You will open and lead me to a Christian group of artists, preferably painters and be with them and learn through them and Paint with all my heart as I see the beauty of Your creation.
Second, I want to join a dance group where I can learn interpretative dancing and worship You with all that I have.
Right now, I 'm thankful where you placed me. I'M LEARNING A LOT. Through IVCF, I'm learning servant-leadership, CICF- Application of the trainings I have, Haribon Foundation - I'm learning and appreciating Your Creation and how to protect it, I'm also welcome in Onesimo foundation where I have also group of ladies who are growing in grace in You.
NYMM. Thank you! after two years of waiting to be a part of this movement, you placed me here and partnering with "bigating" mobilizers.Hehehe...
I'm so thankful I meet different kinds of people and groups. Someday, You will lead me where I am most needed and where I will adequately grow.
Thank You. I know You'll answer me in Your time. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...